Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 03:50 PM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
Riewekooche
Journeyman
Options

After fiddling around I found the solution:
The option "last app automatisch ausführen" (don't know in English /perhaps "app execute automatically" ??) has to be set!

Not really self explaining...

0 Likes
SpongeyBob
Pioneer
Options

@mixon wrote:

in my situation after upgrade I lost hdmi connections to blueray and playstation. Technical service remotely made hard reset and I still have this issue.

Waiting for technical person visit.

Regards

Robert

I have QE65Q85R, I updated to this version and my Q80R soundbar was going crazy, playing sound for 2 seconds then reverting back to TV speakers and soundbar disappearing from sound sources menu (via ARC).

Engineer connected remotely and reset my HDMI ports which seems to have solved the issue.

Still have issue with PS4 blocking ARC handshake when it's plugged in, if anyone has any suggestions how to solve this I'd be grateful, I have to leave the PS4 unplugged until ARC connects then plug it in when I want to use it.

0 Likes
SpongeyBob
Pioneer
Options

@mixon wrote:

in my situation after upgrade I lost hdmi connections to blueray and playstation. Technical service remotely made hard reset and I still have this issue.

Waiting for technical person visit.

Regards

Robert

Robert - if this helps, when the engineer connected to my TV he was looking at 'EDID' (whatever that is)

0 Likes
Riewekooche
Journeyman
Options

Concerning the HDMI error, I found the hint to disconnect ALL (really all!!!) cables from the connect-box for at least 10 min.

(I didn't try that myself, because i don't had that error  (and i don't have an addional device with HDMI...)

Perhaps worth a try.

0 Likes
fbalee
First Poster
Options

Hi guys. Installed the update today to my Q60. I thought this will solve the problem that through wireless folder sharing the tv does not recognize external .srt files next to movies.. It did not.. I find it ridiculous that a smart tv in 2020 cannot handle external subtitles. Even my 10 years old tv could do that...

WasimPL
Journeyman
Options

I think this will not solve mine too , I'm strugling with projection laptop desktop  via wireless ,everytime I need to delete the data of paired devices between TV and Laptop and reconect them again , If am lucky it will works for 15 min max or screen freez after 3 min 

i bought the TV to rest from HDMI cable ,and what i got is more frustrated 

TV model is  UE55RU7452UXXH,  
Laptop HP envy 360x core i7 

so nothing old !

I  agree with you old tv works better 

I don't know why they didn't release this update offically 

You know what , It's not so easy to get response from support staff ,

I promised my self if no solution soon I will never ever buy again any samsung TV. and I will not recomedded to anyone ask about advice. we are in 2020 and still simple issue exist .

0 Likes
Joel_Norrkoping
First Poster
Options

"The option "last app automatisch ausführen" (don't know in English /perhaps "app execute automatically" ??) has to be set! "

Hello.

Where can i find this option?

0 Likes
Joel_Norrkoping
First Poster
Options

I also have problem with the sound after updating to 1351.

My DAC i connected to TV with optical cable, but i can no longer choose PCM for it to work.

The only way i can choose PCM is to pull out all HDMI cables from the one connect box on my Q90R.

Ive been calling both Samsung and Netflix support since sound only struggles with the built in Netflix app, but no help from any of them.

Samsung did a "deeper reset" but its still the same new firmware so no luck.

0 Likes
Riewekooche
Journeyman
Options
Settings/General/Smart-Functions/Last App...

In German
Einstellungen/Allgemein/Smartfunktionen/Letzte App automatisch...
0 Likes
Joel_Norrkoping
First Poster
Options

@Riewekooche wrote:
Settings/General/Smart-Functions/Last App...

In German
Einstellungen/Allgemein/Smartfunktionen/Letzte App automatisch...

Thank you.

But no luck for me. Netflix dont keep the PCM setting.

0 Likes