Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 27-01-2020 08:08 AM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
mixon
Student
Options

in my situation after upgrade I lost hdmi connections to blueray and playstation. Technical service remotely made hard reset and I still have this issue.

Waiting for technical person visit.

Regards

Robert

Mikhail91
First Poster
Options
Try to unplug your TV from power source for 10 minutes. It can help
0 Likes
tehabe
Navigator
Options

I think DivX is officially dead, newer Samsung TV also don't support DTS Coherent Audio, which German users are very upset about.

Update: I just installed it and it has the announced "privacy" app, which is weird anyway, this should be in the settings not in some app. the universal guide is still not removable from the hub and the German translation of the UI is still rubbish.

0 Likes
mixon
Student
Options

difficult guest what solve issue, I switched off for half hour tv - still was issue, unplug all cables, change hdmi cables after several turn off and turn on started to work.
Regards
Robert

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Finally I've installed the new firmware to my UE55RU7402. In first look I don't see any changes :smiling-face:

0 Likes
ACC-3
Journeyman
Options

1351.3 do alot of changes to sound settings.

HDMI ARC seams to have been disabled in many ways..

if TV are in APP mode you cant switch up or down between PCM-DOLBY-DOLBY+ anymore

and TV cant enable DOLBY ATMOS on its own, so you need to do that by switching between output sorces to get it to kick in. TV not able to switch between sound formats DOLBY/DOLBY+ and ATMOS on its own anymore

you cant change output sound format while still in the chanel, so if you use DOLBY+ you can step down to DOLBY, but not back up to DOLBY+ anymore, you need to switch chanel to one that support DOLBY+ to enable DOLBY+ back on and then jump back to the chanel you left.

They seams to made a mess with the sound decoding and the handling of the TV's sound settings/options

So problems with HDMI/ARC/PCM/DOLBY/DOLBY+/DOLBY ATMOS output and input, settings..

dr12
Journeyman
Options

So no eArc update?

0 Likes
Mungo
Student
Options

I can verify all of the above.

Worked before update to 1351 but not now.

I have a receiver who cant accept DD+ signals but when i use Netflix app it defaults to DD+ and the option to change is grayed out.

The result is no sound at all......

Is it possible to downgrade firmware?

AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Unfortunately the downgrade is not possible... we have to wait until the new firmware is released

0 Likes