Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My smasung tv won't connect to the internet, Error_exe_001 and Error_model_bind, tough the network status is fine

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 07:52 PM)
DanD
Student
Options

My samsung tv UE46ES6300 won't connect to the internet and would show these errors when i try to enter the web browser(Error_exe_001 and Error_model_bind ), and i looked it up on the internet and saw that a solution would be a software update. Looking at the tv setting, it is greyed out and it says that the function is not available. As i said the network status looks fine, the DNS is automatically detected, no issue, and no solution i found online looks helpful...

Here are some pictures(sorry for quality, windows phones are garbage):

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 21.45.26.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 21.45.58.jpeg

0 Likes
Go to solution
30 REPLIES 30
AMoss85
First Poster
Options

Hey! What you do finally to fix it??

0 Likes
R1976
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue,but when i go to Support,the software update option is gray.Any ideea?Thanks
0 Likes
gjcahall
Journeyman
Options

Hi folks, if I remember rightly, but please keep in mind this was from a little while back, I did have this same issue, ie not being able to update.  In the end I had to do a "reset".  I'm afraid I'm overseas right now and not near my tv to go through and give you a step by step instruction.  These was a button within one of the menus that said "reset".  What that did was do a full reset of my tv, ie deleted the onboard software and reloaded new updates software.  It fixed my tv error and also gave me a whole new screen with many updated tv/menu options.  So, go looking for a "reset" within your menus rather an "update".  

0 Likes
Ashish2877
First Poster
Options

Bro thanks now I can browse but my YouTube videos are not playing any ideas for that?

0 Likes
AnnPat
First Poster
Options

Could I ask you what solution you followed as I'm having the same problem with my TV. Thank you. 

0 Likes
AnnPat
First Poster
Options

Your solution worked for me. Thank you so much 

0 Likes
Dmentzelidis
First Poster
Options
My friend i have the same problem like you , i saw that you have found the solution . Can u please inform me iam ready to throw this tv
0 Likes
Solution
gjcahall
Journeyman
Options

Hey buddy, geez that was quite awhile ago, thinking, thinking, thinking.  
If i remember correctly i couldnt go to set up because it was greyed out. I think i selected the support option and from there you can select software update. The tv software updated itself and reinstalled heaps of new apps.   I might even have had to click a reset button.  But my memory is not real clear.  It was soooo frustrated with it i very nearly threw the tv in the bin.  But after doing the above.....it has worked awesome from then on.  My wife is watching that tv right now otherwise i would go through the menu to try and remember more clearly.  If you have no joy, get gack to me and i will look at the tv menu again and try to figure it out for you. 

Karen36
First Poster
Options

It worked. Thank you. 

0 Likes