Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My smasung tv won't connect to the internet, Error_exe_001 and Error_model_bind, tough the network status is fine

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 07:27 AM)
DanD
Student
Options

My samsung tv UE46ES6300 won't connect to the internet and would show these errors when i try to enter the web browser(Error_exe_001 and Error_model_bind ), and i looked it up on the internet and saw that a solution would be a software update. Looking at the tv setting, it is greyed out and it says that the function is not available. As i said the network status looks fine, the DNS is automatically detected, no issue, and no solution i found online looks helpful...

Here are some pictures(sorry for quality, windows phones are garbage):

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 21.45.26.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 21.45.58.jpeg

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Patta1941
Student
Options
Even after reset it doesn't work the status same. The software not updating. what do I do. It used to connect before not now. Even with wired connection it shows the same error. How do I update soft ware in this situation
0 Likes
Patta1941
Student
Options

Now after reset actuation it finally ended up to say error as 800resource error

0 Likes
gjcahall
Journeyman
Options

Hey buddy,  I've just had a look at my tv and It initially also showed the software update as greyed out.  However I did the following:

click on "menu", then "support", then "self diagnosis", then "reset". 

after the reset, I did the following:

click "menu", then "support", then "software update" as software update was no longer greyed out after I did the reset. 

I hope this helps.  Regards, Greg 

0 Likes
gjcahall
Journeyman
Options

Check out this link as it discusses the errors and your error is Mentioned. 

http://support-us.samsung.com/nas/storage/201107281534046%5Estorage_attachment%5EHow_To_Update_Your_...

0 Likes
Myrtle
First Poster
Options

After getting this message since Deb 2018, contacting Samsung & my internet service provider for several hours (4 total) tonight "I " figured it out. I went to Menu- support-software update- went to Standby mode upgrade that was on "off", turned it "on" --/ ran the update  & followed prompts to reconnect to our internet & now I no longer have this error & have internet access again in the search tool bar works again

0 Likes
Tarunpu
First Poster
Options

Hi All

I am also facing the same problem but in my tv software update option is grey after change into factory setting mode as well. 

Any suggestions here..

0 Likes
Pmann
First Poster
Options

I basically gave up on mine and bought a new tv 😞

The following is from memory as this was some time ago...

I did find that certain options where greyed out if the input source was wrong.

I think the problem essentially came down to the TV was for the European market (noted by the model number) but I was using it in Australia. So it couldn't / wouldn't connect to their servers. Using a VPN on my router helped somewhat but wasn't a permanent solution. So now we just use the TV with Chromecast.

Thanks for your help Samsung. Fantastic service to loyal customers.

Also this editor doesn't work very well on mobile... But I doubt you care about that either.

0 Likes
zjp111111
First Poster
Options

DF9753C4-9F87-4B68-A583-B5E4CF4FC670.jpeg

5DB5405D-AAAE-4FDC-9B49-2017D6C23051.jpeg

8B3DE1E8-CA6C-41ED-80FE-DFC3CB017226.jpeg

0 Likes
Theonia
First Poster
Options

TV ERROR EXE 001

0 Likes
Theven
First Poster
Options

Hi buddy, did you manage to get this issue sorted. I know a software update will help that option is unavailable

0 Likes