Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung UE55JS8505XXE wont start

(Topic created on: 03-07-2017 12:55 PM)
Stesnjak
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys

My 2 year and 4 days old Samsung UE55JS8505XXE wont start up. Yes 4 days after warranty jesus!!

When i press the start button i hear the click, and than the small  LED light at the TV which you point your remote at when your start the TV up, flashes 2 times fast, pause, 2 times fast, pause and 2 times fast and than stays on glowing, but the TV wont start.

Any suggestions :(.?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Stesnjak.

Firstly remove any external connections you have, i. e. Blu Ray, Sky Box, etc. Then unplug the TV from the mains for 15 minutes or so. Then try plugging back in and see if this makes any difference. Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Stesnjak
First Poster
Options

Hi

done it, still nothing. It just blinks 2 times fast and pause in the led light. Does that a few times and after that led light stays on. 😞

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Stesnjak.

We'd suggest giving our Support Team a call on 0330 726 7864. It sounds like one of our engineers will need to take a look.

0 Likes
Stesnjak
First Poster
Options
Sure but the problem is the TV is 4 days out of warranty 😞
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Did you take out extended warranty with the retailer? The standard Samsung warranty is 12 months. It's still worth having a word with the Support Team however. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Stesnjak
First Poster
Options

In denmark its 24 months by law. Sure ill try it out.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Let us know how you get on @Stesnjak.

0 Likes