Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest firmware - Rev 1208

(Topic created on: 15-05-2018 07:26 AM)
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

Latest firmware - Rev 1208 - has just been released as a USB release.

The description on the US site is: - Model :MU6300, MU6500, MU7000, MU7500, MU8000, MU8500, MU9000, Q7F, Q7C, Q8C, Q9F, LS003
- Version : 1210.8
- Improved usability 1. Improved browser performance 2. Improved app performance 3. Improved stability 4. Improved usability of input devices

Has anyone installed it and noticed any differences?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
divan
Apprentice
Options

I noticed there are more possibilities of external subtitles now (for mkv files for example): size of subtitles, border colour, code page selection etc.

Phil12
Voyager
Options

Hi

Samsung are rubbish at updates and never tell us what the changes are,  they are always say the same thing as you have noted regardless of what changes might be included.

I just wish they would update the TV to fix issues with motion judder and flash of white frames that get inserted, overall there TVs are very poor handling motion, like the processor can't keep, never seen these issues with any other TV.

Regards

Phil

Ryuuzaki88
First Poster
Options

I have just updated it, I did notice that my smarth remote's response time that was messed up is now fixed.  I also had a "phenomenon" where the colors of my chromecast 2.0 signal SD/HD content got much better by just a smallest of fiddling with all kinds of White Balance and Color Space ect. options,  but  that was a bit before my TV notified me about the  update so I guess I just got lucky with my fiddling... 

I REALLY wish they would have added (or would add in a next update)  an option into the User's Menu to turn off CE dimming. It is an annoying feature, and that there is no option to turn it off - unless maybe you wish to risk going into the service menu, and get your tv messed up, and lose warranty -  is even more annoying.

0 Likes
Sabin
First Poster
Options

New firmware and still there no timer for turn on! We have two timers for turn off and no any option for turn on. Samsung are you kidding us?

kariti
First Poster
Options

hi,

how to know the detail of this version ?

i would like to knwo if remote control can manage the new device canal+ UHD ?

Thx

0 Likes
DoverGranPa
First Poster
Options

We have had many problems since the latest update. Shows that displayed perfectly before are now juddering or studdering whatever the proper term is - I have tried turning off the Auto Motion and back on but nothing seems to help. It would seem that the latest update may have corrected some previous problems but has now created new, much more noticeable ones.

Would really like to have a solution or new update to rectify this problem as it makes some shows almost unviewable.

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

After the upgrade the Internet browser is useless. The virtual keyboard doesn't work anymore :S (43" MU6102)

@Samsung: Could you please fix it ASAP?

Thanks

0 Likes
Sauronc
First Poster
Options

Update done. Didn't fix my problem. Even yours but probably you haven't noticed.
Just bought the TV (43MU6102) and the SD channels are still showing with a default zoom.  No fit / just scan or 1*1 option
Even the Samsung technician didn't know how to solve it. He sees the problem, but everything is ok. HAHA! 
They jost look in the SERVICE MENU to see if the panel is correctly selected. No atempt to adjust other values.
Tested a second TV (40MU6172) in the showroom and the same problem is still there.

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

After the TV "reset" the virtual keyboard issue is fixed, but now there is a new problem. I can't use WiFi Direct with my Huawei P10 to the 6102 TV, because after the connection nothing happening. Before the new firmware it worked.

0 Likes