Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ks9000 update

(Topic created on: 28-10-2019 08:25 PM)
Endlessproblem
Pioneer
Options

Hello my ks9000 is asking me if I want to update.  Do we know if the latest update is safe? What does it do etc? I don't want any more hard wired adverts !!! Or removed features  😞

Also...what is all this about ks9000 having refunds? I paid 2k for this tv about 2 years ago and thought I was future proofing for the next decade.  Any ideas please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DannyT
Options

Whilst we can't say exactly what is included in the update, most updates only enhance your experience. It can provide security, new apps, new features, and we'd always recommend updating when they are available.

As regarding the KS refunds check out Paul1277's first post in this thread to find out more info. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
gfsracing
Navigator
Options

The latest update is fine

I dont know what version you are on but the TV now does everything apart from BBC Iplayer UHD incl HLG over HDMI

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@gfsracing wrote:

The latest update is fine

I dont know what version you are on but the TV now does everything apart from BBC Iplayer UHD incl HLG over HDMI

Don't forget the promise of the free USB dongle that would have enabled the smart things internet of things, which was advertised, but never supplied, and HDR 10+.

Paul

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@DannyT wrote:

Whilst we can't say exactly what is included in the update, most updates only enhance your experience. It can provide security, new apps, new features, and we'd always recommend updating when they are available.

As regarding the KS refunds check out Paul1277's first post in this thread to find out more info. 

The condensed thread ks owners refund more info, and ks owners refund results are easier to navigate through. 

Richer Sounds have been great and given all their customers refunds which asked, the other retailers have been more problematic. 

Read through the threads. 

Paul

0 Likes