Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Keyboard in search engine missing K6300 TV

(Topic created on: 03-07-2018 05:06 PM)
IF63
First Poster
Options

When on the Internet, can not search for anything as my keyboard has disappeared. Unable to reset TV no response from remote control can't enter pin K6300 curve TV 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
JessL
Voyager
Options

Can you try a soft reset on your TV, @IF63

Go to Settings > Support > Self diagnosis > Reset. 

Does your keyboard appear after you've done this? 

shaislet1
Apprentice
Options

Virtual keyboard won't come up to allow to set up of wireless network which also emailed all other functions

I've tried soft and hard reset

shaislet1
Apprentice
Options

No

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @shaislet1.

Could you tell us the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung, or, Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
shaislet1
Apprentice
Options

I'm returning tv to amazon.  it was likely a refurbish and not bench tested well enough.  I can't update the software either because I can't connect to the internet

Jason85
First Poster
Options

Hi moderator im having the same problem right now... model code is eu49k5600awxxn i cant search on the internet i cannot reset either as i cant use keyboard to put my pin

0 Likes
UncleGrampah69
First Poster
Options

Can't find keyboard on my tv to put in Samsung password or wifi Password 

0 Likes
natethegoat2
First Poster
Options

My samsung TV's model code is UN32M4500. The software version is T-KTSAKUC-1280.5. I saw people sayig the self diagnosis works but it is grayed out and says "This function isnt available" when i click it. Please let me know if i have contact samsung or f you can help me. you can email me or reply to me in this thing.

0 Likes
shaislet1
Apprentice
Options

It's been a long time and can't remember. Did you try to do a hard reset on TV? Maybe look up how to do that in the manual or look online. If I recall it's a firmware bug that hasn't been resolved

0 Likes