Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KU6400 Bluetooth Issues 1160 software

(Topic created on: 21-02-2017 04:05 PM)
FrankDrebin
Journeyman
Options

Hi

My 49KU6400 has problems connecting to my Phillips SHB9150 Bluetooth Headphones.

Pairing works fine, however after a standby it wont reconnect or even pair again. Only pulling the plug will reset this. Then it works until the next standby.

Please fix this!

6 REPLIES 6
JessL
Voyager
Options

We're unsure why you have this issue, FrankDrebin.

We've tried to replicate it but are unable, have you tried contacting the Headphone manufacturer about this?  

0 Likes
FrankDrebin
Journeyman
Options

thanks for the reply.

the headphones work with all other devices but the TV.

Anyway, i tried other headphones and they do connect. However, the problems continue:

- Samsung Bluetooth does not support aptX or aptX low latency

- Regular BT latency on my headphones is up to 300ms.

- luckily the video input lag of the TV balances this out a bit, but still there are roughly 200ms.

- very sadly Samsung did not include a delay correction for this. Audio delay for toslink is only in the positive direction. Bluetooth lag compensation requires a delay of the video signal. Phillips has this.

Using my Chromecast i have apps that allow for the lag compensation (such as Airflow), however for Live TV on the KU6400 there is no way.

Please fix this with the next software upodate.

JessL
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the feedback, we've passed it on.

Please carry on contributing to our Community, we appreciate it! :smileyhappy:

peter_a
First Poster
Options
Same problem with Bose QC35 headphones
0 Likes
Giovcosta
First Poster
Options

Tenho o mesmo problema com meu fone tronsmart spunk beat... Quando uso apenas um ele funciona perfeitamente, quando conecto os dois fones ***** aproximadamente 2 minutos e desconecta e desliga os fones. E não é problema no fone pois em qqer outro aparelho funciona perfeitamente.

Solucione esse problema por favor Samsung, mande uma atualização para TV q corrija isso.

0 Likes
mate42
First Poster
Options

Hi,

same problem with logitech h600.

Not solved the problem guys......

0 Likes