Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

KS TV Not powering 7500 series

(Topic created on: 29-04-2017 08:34 AM)
FriedFool
Apprentice
Options

Purchased new for only 500 but after a few ours of use when all set up which was very easy to do powered off.  Seems to be without power now..no lights anywhere and physical button at bottom (infra red reciever) does not function Need Help!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
FriedFool
Apprentice
Options

Took back to seller who showed me it was working i think my one connect mini was withheld.  What I mean by this is too many HDMI cables was inserted causing remote off to function when a device was disconnected while setting up.  See Samsung TV turning off problem post from YouTube although this video could have given a demo.  As I would have been able to follow..  seller had just bare one connect box connect via grey lead and it turned on..but why off while watching Netflix, i think my one connect box was faulty or remotely switched off.  Gave TV back for a refund!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
FriedFool
Apprentice
Options

Took back to seller who showed me it was working i think my one connect mini was withheld.  What I mean by this is too many HDMI cables was inserted causing remote off to function when a device was disconnected while setting up.  See Samsung TV turning off problem post from YouTube although this video could have given a demo.  As I would have been able to follow..  seller had just bare one connect box connect via grey lead and it turned on..but why off while watching Netflix, i think my one connect box was faulty or remotely switched off.  Gave TV back for a refund!

0 Likes