Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Highlighted
Navigator
I paid with creation finance under buy now pay 6 months... Is there a direct email address to curry's creation thx
Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:
I paid with creation finance under buy now pay 6 months... Is there a direct email address to curry's creation thx

Should be on your finance docs,  if not ask Curry's for that information. You may have to write in the first instance but ask for an email contact. Also google creation finance. This is first contact and Curry's will try to delay,  but they have already lost a section 75 with Barclay credit who have paid up to a Curry's customer in full. The credit card company would not pay out if there was no case. The alternative dispute resolution found in our favor against richer sounds so you are strong ground. 

Paul

Navigator

Latest reply from curry's.. 

I've also emailed curry's creation but still waiting for a reply. 

Dear Mr ..... 

Thank you for your email addressed for the attention of my colleague Steve. I have been asked to respond on his behalf as he is out of the office today. 

I'm very sorry to learn you are unhappy with your Samsung TV and not having the SmartThings Extend feature added as previously announced. 

While we understand your concerns around mis-selling, we have now been advised that Samsung are offering a SmartThings Hub (v2), which they happy to offer free of charge.  In order to obtain this, please contact Samsung directly asupport@smartthings.co.uk.

When emailing Samsung they will need you to provide the following details:

• The TV's model code
  • Serial number
  • Picture of the label with all the information (usually on the back of the TV)
  • Proof of purchase

Please note that at this time, this is the only resolution we are offering, as the television is not defective and is fulfilling it's primary propose.

If you do require any further information then please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Yours sincerely,

CEO Support Team
Team Knowhow™ Customer Contact Centre

Tel: 0344 561 6372

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

Latest reply from curry's.. 

I've also emailed curry's creation but still waiting for a reply. 

Dear Mr ..... 

Thank you for your email addressed for the attention of my colleague Steve. I have been asked to respond on his behalf as he is out of the office today. 

I'm very sorry to learn you are unhappy with your Samsung TV and not having the SmartThings Extend feature added as previously announced. 

While we understand your concerns around mis-selling, we have now been advised that Samsung are offering a SmartThings Hub (v2), which they happy to offer free of charge.  In order to obtain this, please contact Samsung directly asupport@smartthings.co.uk.

When emailing Samsung they will need you to provide the following details:

• The TV's model code
  • Serial number
  • Picture of the label with all the information (usually on the back of the TV)
  • Proof of purchase

Please note that at this time, this is the only resolution we are offering, as the television is not defective and is fulfilling it's primary propose.

If you do require any further information then please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Yours sincerely,

CEO Support Team
Team Knowhow™ Customer Contact Centre

Tel: 0344 561 6372

This is their normal response,  and they look like until they are defeated by the courts that is theur stance. Up to you but you could thank them for their reply and inform them you will be taking further actions to pursue this misrepresentation. 

I would wait to see what creation come back with. 

Navigator

This forum seems very quiet has everyone giving up or have got nowhere or been paid out and have not come bk 

Can't see how curry's think they could or can get away with it, with richer sounds paying out and John Lewis paying out.. Surely that isnt going to be in there favour if it went higher.....

Apprentice
John Lewis haven't paid out for me. I haven't taken it any further though, which I probably should do.
Navigator

Shouldn't give up cause there getting away with it... Jl and rs are refunding a lot better than curry's so I've read.... 

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

This forum seems very quiet has everyone giving up or have got nowhere or been paid out and have not come bk 

Can't see how curry's think they could or can get away with it, with richer sounds paying out and John Lewis paying out.. Surely that isnt going to be in there favour if it went higher.....

The problem with consumer law is it does not involve criminal law so to enforce you have to go to civil Court. They know this and hope you will get fed up and go away. Richer Sounds lost a ADR and John Lewis has settled a case out of court. So they are all the same in this way. 

Black Belt 

@JamboGee92 wrote:
John Lewis haven't paid out for me. I haven't taken it any further though, which I probably should do.

They have paid an out of court settlement. 

Voyager

Whatever 

Top Liked Authors