Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Pathfinder

For those who have lodged claims with Currys, is this the email address you used:

customer.services@currys.co.uk

or did you use a different address?

Explorer

@Moily wrote:

For those who have lodged claims with Currys, is this the email address you used:

customer.services@currys.co.uk

or did you use a different address?

This is the address I used 

SCCCustomerSolutionsTeam@teamknowhow.com they were quick to reply on that address.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Thanks. I'll include both to cover all bases.

Don't want them squirming out of their legal obligations now, do we!

Explorer

I used this one customer.services@currys.co.uk but will send again if there is no human response in a few days.

Explorer

@hmsq wrote:

I used this one customer.services@currys.co.uk but will send again if there is no human response in a few days.

I got a response, and an offer, with an hour of sending it to 

SCCCustomerSolutionsTeam@teamknowhow.com

Explorer

I will send my email later today to that address, thanks!

Email now sent to that address, lets seems if I get a response, nothing from the normal CS.

Explorer

John Lewis just collected the TV

Black Belt 

@Outcasst wrote:

That's great looks like jl have seen the light. This just puts mote pressure on Curry's. 

Paul 

Voyager

@paul1277 wrote:

@Outcasst wrote:

That's great looks like jl have seen the light. This just puts mote pressure on Curry's. 

Paul 

Really? Many, if not most of us, have had no success with John Lewis. Don't overstate what they're doing for their customers just based on a couple of refunds. They seem just as bad as Currys to many of us.

Black Belt 

@tarbat wrote:

@paul1277 wrote:

@Outcasst wrote:

Paul 

Really? Many, if not most of us, have had no success with John Lewis. Don't overstate what they're doing for their customers just based on a couple of refunds. They seem just as bad as Currys to many of us.

I appreciate what you say and agree,  but it can only help. If it can be shown they are giving full refunds to some of their customers ,  then I would lime to see their argument as to why you are being treated differently. It might be worth asking them why you are being discriminated against, and why so of their customers are being given full refunds and dome not. 

Also if you do go to court,  then I would love to listen to them squirm when they are asked the same in court. 

Paul

Top Liked Authors