Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Black Belt 

@sewarner wrote:

I’m trying to replicate the recording problem and could do with some advice.  I tried using a usb card reader with a micro sd card but the recording failed.  Do I need to use a usb disk drive or can I use a usb stick?  This is a backstop in case JL don’t come up with an offer.

Thanks

Steve

I used a USB 2 drive and just set a scheduled weekly or daily recording. I found after about two weeks it would stop recording. It did not show any faults it just did not record. 

Paul

Apprentice

My response from coop electrical for refund/exchange on the smart things issue.

Good evening,

Thank you for your response,

We have been informed by Samsung that this issue will be taken up with you directly, I will send an email to chase the call back for you. hopefully this will take place today or tomorrow.

What at do you think that could mean?

Black Belt 

@Fez15 wrote:

My response from coop electrical for refund/exchange on the smart things issue.

Good evening,

Thank you for your response,

We have been informed by Samsung that this issue will be taken up with you directly, I will send an email to chase the call back for you. hopefully this will take place today or tomorrow.

What at do you think that could mean?

We have not had that response before. Please let us know what they say. 

Paul

Apprentice

Do you think I should only accept an exchange and if not go back to coop? 

Explorer

For those that have dealt with Currys, how long have they usually taken to respond?

Highlighted
Explorer

Has anyone got a template email I could send to John Lewis please. 

Black Belt 

@wayneunique wrote:

Has anyone got a template email I could send to John Lewis please. 

If you good to the beginning of this thread there are lots of templates and advice. 

Explorer

Does anyone have an email addrress for john lewis, so I dont have to use the onine form?

Black Belt 

@Jep_uk wrote:

Does anyone have an email addrress for john lewis, so I dont have to use the onine form?

It will be on their web page. 

Explorer

The only emails I can find are the giftlist and technical support. Nothing for general customer services. 

Top Liked Authors