Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Hotshot

@low-def wrote:

Cheers.

 

Did they provide a full or partial refund?

 

Also would they collect the tv or would i need to take it back myself?


Like I said just read the thread and all the info is there. I think people took the TVs back to the store for exchange. Do a little bit off home work and good luck. 

Explorer

Cheers i'll have a look through the thread and go from there.

Explorer

Been offered a QE55Q7F by RS as replacement for the KS8000.

Now time to decide if I want another Samsung.

Hotshot

@low-def wrote:

Been offered a QE55Q7F by RS as replacement for the KS8000.

Now time to decide if I want another Samsung.


Similar spec is the q8f.  My friend exchanged the kd9500 for the q9f and said it was rubbish and got his money back from Samsung @paul1277.  Best get your money back and that then gives you more options.  It is very good though that they are doing this and should give hope for those doing the same.  Well done. 

Explorer

I have emailed this morning to query the Q8 as the correct model but we’ll see.

 

Contemplating whether to give an LG OLED a go or not.

First Poster

I just ordered the LG oled65b7v from richer sounds. They have given me close to full refund on 65inchKS800. Just over £100 less than full price. Richer sounds have proved good to deal with. 

They are picking up old tv and delivering free. 

A big thank you to you all on this forum.  Paul1277, a special thanks for all your thorough work on this. 

Hotshot

@Mal1 wrote:

I just ordered the LG oled65b7v from richer sounds. They have given me close to full refund on 65inchKS800. Just over £100 less than full price. Richer sounds have proved good to deal with. 

They are picking up old tv and delivering free. 

A big thank you to you all on this forum.  Paul1277, a special thanks for all your thorough work on this. 


Great stuff I will let paul1277 know if he does not. We could do with some more successes. Would you please broadcast this success everywhere you can,  Facebook,  Twitter and avforums. It just shows if there was no case to answer they would not have given a refund so that can also be used as evidence for others.  Well done. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Out of interest had anyone had any success with John Lewis.  I’m waiting for a reply following my claim but as yet not had any response.

 

Thanks, Steve

Hotshot

@sewarner wrote:

Out of interest had anyone had any success with John Lewis.  I’m waiting for a reply following my claim but as yet not had any response.

 

Thanks, Steve


They have not been as good as richer sounds.  You may have to remind them and also inform them of richer sounds good customer service. Also could be useful to contact your credit card supplier and start section 75 claim back. 

Black Belt 

@Mal1 wrote:

I just ordered the LG oled65b7v from richer sounds. They have given me close to full refund on 65inchKS800. Just over £100 less than full price. Richer sounds have proved good to deal with. 

They are picking up old tv and delivering free. 

A big thank you to you all on this forum.  Paul1277, a special thanks for all your thorough work on this. 

 

Well done and glad I could help. Spread the word and hopfully more will be successful.

I was supprised when Samsung UK gave me a full refund for my 65KS9500 due it not doing sceduled recording which they eventually admitted they were having problems with, all there newer models including the q series. Their customer service would never admit that and had me running round in circles. It was only by going to the CEO UK Samsung when I got things sorted. It still took a lot of emails and I also included the smart connect and iplayer HLG. They would only accept there was a fault with the recording. Anyway still got my money back.

Again well done and hopfully everyone else on this path will see it is possible because Richer Sounds would not refund if they did not have to under consumer law. This could be used as an example to other companies.

 

Paul


 

Top Liked Authors