Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Navigator

Since the currys Court case has anyone had any more success with them. I emailed them again mentioning the court case but they will not budge from their previous offer.

Apprentice

@Mylo75 wrote:

Since the currys Court case has anyone had any more success with them. I emailed them again mentioning the court case but they will not budge from their previous offer.

I messaged them too and they are doubling down on their original position. I can't believe they haven't learned anything from the case. I've already submitted my paperwork to the court, so it looks like I'll be going down this route too

Explorer

Ive just switched on my tv and found out some apps have been terminated from being used? TwitchTV no longer works 🤦🏽‍♂️

Explorer

@Mylo75 No luck its been over 2 weeks....

I am writing in response to your email dated the 9th April 2019. Thank you for your continued correspondence. 

At this juncture I can confirm that the matter is being investigated and we will contact you as soon as any further information becomes available. Please accept my apologies, I am however unable to comment on the status or outcome of any claim or investigation which relates to a third party. 

Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Just received the same old reply from Currys. Seems like small court is the only way to get a resolution. 

I am sorry to learn that you remain disappointed with the resolution that we have offered. Our position remains that in our view, as the television is fit for its intended purpose, is of satisfactory quality and not defective, we do not agree that you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price.

We do feel that the option to obtain a free of charge Samsung SmartThings hub ( V2 ) is a reasonable remedy, given that Samsung have taken the decision to not introduce the SmartThings dongle. The SmartThings Hub ( V2 ) can be obtained by contactingsupport@smartthings.co.uk and providing the following information:

• TV model number
  • Serial number
  • Picture of the label containing all model / serial details ( this can usually be found on the back of the TV )
  • Proof of purchase

In addition to the above, I am able to offer you a live with payment to the value of £150.00.  This offer is made on a without prejudice basis and in full and final settlement of this matter.

Should you wish to accept this full and final offer, please kindly confirm by return and I will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

Navigator

Still waiting for my section 75 claim against curry's creation finance its so far been 13 weeks..... 

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

Still waiting for my section 75 claim against curry's creation finance its so far been 13 weeks..... 

I think 8 weeks is the norm, so another email demanding a response, within 7 days, and then I would go straight to the financial authority, and tell creation you are doing that. If they do not respond, you will win by default. 

Navigator

Think I will give an email... 

They did send me a letter stating they need more time and I could contact the financial ombudsman

Should I also mention in the email about a court case Id that someone on here has won... Atleast they know that I no 

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

Think I will give an email... 

They did send me a letter stating they need more time and I could contact the financial ombudsman

Should I also mention in the email about a court case Id that someone on here has won... Atleast they know that I no 

Yep I would now contact FO, and yes it would do no harm. They are probably waiting on Curry's, which is not your problem. If they do not respond you win by default. 

Voyager

Just a reminder that the FA cup final will be the latest UHD trial on the BBC iPlayer today. https://www.svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/fa-cup-final-2019-bbc-sport-to-use-single-production-workfl...

Top Liked Authors