Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KS Owners refund Results

(Topic created on: 27-11-2018 10:39 AM)
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

Might be useful for everyone using the KS refund thread to please let others know on this dedicated thread thanks.

103 REPLIES 103
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@tarbat wrote:

If you get a replacement from John Lewis, remember to monitor the price from other retailers. You have 28 days to put in a Never Knowingly Undersold claim. I just got another £200 back from John Lewis because another retailer dropped the price of my replacement TV (a 55” Panasonic FZ952).

Also remember to claim your free SmartThings Hub.

Funny how some are getting refunds no problem from JL and others are having issues.  Also richer sounds have dropped the lg 55c8 by £300.

Paul

KDgamer
Explorer
Options

A huge thank you to the kind folks at Richer Sounds Belfast that allowed me to exchange my KS7000 49" for a Q6FN 55" and just pay the difference, with no fuss at all.  Very helpful folks. Definitely will be popping back in the future and recommending them to people.

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@KDgamer wrote:

A huge thank you to the kind folks at Richer Sounds Belfast that allowed me to exchange my KS7000 49" for a Q6FN 55" and just pay the difference, with no fuss at all.  Very helpful folks. Definitely will be popping back in the future and recommending them to people.

Brill,  Richer Sounds have been very good. It did take someone here to take them to the Alternative Dispute resolution, in which they lost,  and were ordered to pay full refunds for misrepresentation. The good think though was Richer sounds were members of the ADR,  unlike John Lewis or Curry's PC World. Out of the three it is Curry's who are by a mile the worst,  as you can see in the refund thread. 

Please pass on the good news to other owners you may know,  and tell them this thread is not a scam,  as some have said to me. For once it does as it says. 

Thanks again for letting us know. 

Paul

mstar
Explorer
Options

Did you use a particular template or give advice what to put in writing to Richer SOunds?

I have just stumbled on the thread and i am struggling to hit RicherSounds with a email/conversation for them to get a response like you had.  ANy advice welcome.  

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@mstar wrote:

Did you use a particular template or give advice what to put in writing to Richer SOunds?

I have just stumbled on the thread and i am struggling to hit RicherSounds with a email/conversation for them to get a response like you had.  ANy advice welcome.  

We use this thread just for the good results. More info on templates are in this thread which is a condenced version of the main thread shown below

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/KS-Owners-Refund-usefull-info/m-p/579806#M14123

and the main thread is

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/KS-Owners-refund/m-p/358806#M14715

Paul

mstar
Explorer
Options

Hello guys

Just update on my RS claim.

Got a email they agreed it's fine to come to a compromise of full refund or exchange.  They asked me Do you know which TV you would be interested in instead.  

I am completely stuck what model be reasonable to ask for I have the KS7000 55".  wife said she wouldn't say no to bigger but anyone with any ideas on alternatives from RS? 

ONCE again RS within 1 day replied to my email and look to resolve quickly.  I can't praise enough how good they been.  

Thrashbarg
Explorer
Options

Success!

Full refund for my KS using a section 75 with Tesco bank after dealings with John Lewis came to a frustrating nothing.

Tesco were excellent and offered the refund immediately.

dougmonkey
First Poster
Options

Would this refund work if i only bough the TV from JL back in September?  I got it as an ex-display deal when they replaced a faulty Sony I had.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@dougmonkey wrote:

Would this refund work if i only bough the TV from JL back in September?  I got it as an ex-display deal when they replaced a faulty Sony I had.

Yes it might be Ex-display but still as new and still advertised as per their online adverts. The ks owners more info thread has all the info in just 7 pages,  bit easier,  with templates from other people. 

Paul

0 Likes
dougmonkey
First Poster
Options

that great thank you

0 Likes