Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KS Owners refund Results

(Topic created on: 07-09-2018 04:10 PM)
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

Might be useful for everyone using the KS refund thread to please let others know on this dedicated thread thanks.

103 REPLIES 103
Buckowski
Journeyman
Options

my ks7000 was picked up by JL on Tuesday and the full refund was issued today. case number 09074033.

it took over 2 months,  4 case numbers and 12 emails such was their dithering...since they offered the refund though, they were exemplary. 

I've now got a LG B7 from richer sounds which is a big improvement in so many ways, well worth the effort it's took.

thanks again to the great advice on this forum.

Noddy
Explorer
Options
Hi, I've rang my store manager and sent an email to richer sounds.
Hoping to get a full refund on my ks7000.
The store is normally 1st class and I've been a loyal customer for 20 odd years.
Only thing is I need to find the crows feet legs if successful.
Thank you for you input. All of. You.
Ian.
Andy251
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Just a quick update.

My KS8000 was collected by Richer Sounds and a replacement delivered a few days later.  I can't thank RS enough and a big shout-out to all the staff at the Middlesbrough branch for sorting everything out so quickly.

Noddy
Explorer
Options

Thanks Paul. 

Not sure what's happening with emails, getting failed delivery messages all the time. 

Anyway, richer sounds gave full refund via instore credit  

Thank you again for highlighting the issue. 

Regards Noddy

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Noddy wrote:

Thanks Paul. 

Not sure what's happening with emails, getting failed delivery messages all the time. 

Anyway, richer sounds gave full refund via instore credit  

Thank you again for highlighting the issue. 

Regards Noddy

Brill,  new you would. Can you please pass on this news in the ks owners refund results thread,  and anywhere else so other's can do the same.  I think people think it's a con so more the merrier. 

Paul

Noddy
Explorer
Options

Full refund today from richer sounds via instore credit. 

Massive thank you to Paul. 

Wish all you best of luck in your quest for justice on this matter, I'm sure it will be positive outcome in the end. 

Also thanks to richer sounds who were impeccable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
So just to quickly update, refund issued today from John Lewis.

All in all JL have been very good at sorting this, but only when speaking to the correct people.

So my story is over, good luck to everyone else.

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Anonymous User wrote:

All in all JL have been very good at sorting this, but only when speaking to the correct people.

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Great stuff. Can you let us know your ref number as it may help others. Thanks

Paul

mc35tr
First Poster
Options

Just got refund from John Lewis 

Thank you for the Template letter . All completed in one call from JL.  Full £1999 refund .  Purchased an LG OLED . Am a Happy Viewer now .

tarbat
Voyager
Options

If you get a replacement from John Lewis, remember to monitor the price from other retailers. You have 28 days to put in a Never Knowingly Undersold claim. I just got another £200 back from John Lewis because another retailer dropped the price of my replacement TV (a 55” Panasonic FZ952).

Also remember to claim your free SmartThings Hub.