Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

J5600 TV not turning of from android tv box remote.

(Topic created on: 24-05-2017 06:32 PM)
SorinS
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have a J5600 TV with an Android TV box connected to it on HDMI (Xiaomi Mi Box). It's a real android tv box, not one of those running the phone version of Android. If I use the Android TV remote to turn it off, it looks like it turns off initially but then just shows a no signal screen. I expect it to go to standby or something like that, but it doesn't. Anynet + is enabled and working, I can use the TV remote to control the Android box. Only problem is the TV remote doesn't have all the controls. 

Is there any way to get rid of the no signal screen? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @SorinS.

The 'no signal' screen is the TV letting you know that there is no active external source connected to that particular HDMI port. You would need to speak to the manufacturer of the TV box to see if it's feasible for the remote to be programmed to operate the on/off feature of the TV.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @SorinS.

The 'no signal' screen is the TV letting you know that there is no active external source connected to that particular HDMI port. You would need to speak to the manufacturer of the TV box to see if it's feasible for the remote to be programmed to operate the on/off feature of the TV.