Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Is my TV compatible with One Connect?

(Topic created on: 29-01-2019 04:08 PM)
Zacepi
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung 65" NU8000, and looking for the easiest way to put it up on the wall. 

Does the One Connect box work with this model - or if not is there a newer option?

I did check the specs and they don't mention this at all

thanks in advance

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Zacepi: The One Connect box is not intended for use with model, I'm afraid. For detailed instructions on how best to mount the TV on your wall please check page 11 of the user manual via the link below:
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201803/20180312114733378/BN68-08932F-01_UNU8000F_XU_ENG...

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Zacepi: The One Connect box is not intended for use with model, I'm afraid. For detailed instructions on how best to mount the TV on your wall please check page 11 of the user manual via the link below:
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201803/20180312114733378/BN68-08932F-01_UNU8000F_XU_ENG...
0 Likes
Zacepi
Explorer
Options
OK thanks. Is there any way to reduce the number of cables I would need to route into the wall?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
The wall mount can be angled off the wall to allow room for wires however if you had a soundbar with Bluetooth capabilities then you could opt for that instead of HDMI or Optical cables.
MelG
Apprentice
Options

Ive been told each one connect box has to be "coded" to the specific TV, is this true?

My Q7 49 Inch has purple creeping into both bottom corners and the speakers rattle, which Im being told could be a faulty connect box? Sounds like nonsense to me.

0 Likes
charlie_heppy
First Poster
Options

I have a QE43Q60RATXXU, is this compatable ?

0 Likes
Jasonchapman
Apprentice
Options
I heard this too, I hope it ain’t true as my connect one box is playing up, I’m looking to buy a new one or an alternative connection if possible?
0 Likes
Chris123456
Apprentice
Options

If you don't want to see the cables going up the wall you could put wall sockets behind the television (power, HDMI).

Bassically the cables will run through the wall cavity.

0 Likes
Zacepi
Explorer
Options

Just to finish off on this I ended up chasing the cables into the wall

0 Likes