Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on the new Q90R models

(Topic created on: 23-02-2019 02:44 AM)
JCDinPGH
First Poster
Options

I am very interested in the new 2019 models of televisions. I have read about them on other sites but can't seem to confirm if there is a 75" model of the Q90 line or not in the USA. Other web sites talk about it but there is nothing on the samsung site about that specific model and size. Can anyone confirm whether there will be a 75" version of the Q90 line?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JCDinPGH wrote:

I am very interested in the new 2019 models of televisions. I have read about them on other sites but can't seem to confirm if there is a 75" model of the Q90 line or not in the USA. Other web sites talk about it but there is nothing on the samsung site about that specific model and size. Can anyone confirm whether there will be a 75" version of the Q90 line?

Hi @JCDinPGH , whilst Q90  is not on Samsung Us site , according to this article they will be available from March onwards and therefore I assume they will be on sale soon.  Moderators might have further information, though this is the EU community.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/tv/buyers-guides/samsung/147092-samsung-tv-choices-compared-differences-...

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes