Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ITV hub on ue55mu6400 not working

(Topic created on: 14-10-2019 07:54 PM)
Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options

Hi just checking has anyone else have been having issues with ITV hub it's just a dark screen.thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

ITV was working before ?

and it is set correctly?

Can you see some signal from the ITV if you choice the correct HDMI imput?

Can you test in other TV?

If all is OK is strange

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Atlantic04 wrote:

Hi just checking has anyone else have been having issues with ITV hub it's just a dark screen.thanks

Hi @Atlantic04  Have not had any issues lately myself.   Is it just problem with ITV Hub, are other apps fine and do you have the latest firmware?    Do you have automatic updates set for the Hub, see trouble shooting guide.   https://help.itv.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002792233-How-do-I-update-the-app-on-my-Samsung-Smart-TV- 

Updating App  https://help.itv.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002792233-How-do-I-update-the-app-on-my-Samsung-Smart-TV-  

If still issue reset the Smart Hub firstly, you could also try factory reset and router reboot.

@RpBP  It is problem with the app for catch up, rather than the Tv channel.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options

Hi ye all my apps are ok only ITV hub I'll try a factory reset later to see if it fixes the issue.Thanks

Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options
All been updated and the automatic updates are on
Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options

Was working before so all the set up is ok

0 Likes
Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options
Hi I can't seem to reset my TV No "Self Diagnosis" Option Available
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ok itv channels, I forget English tv channels :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:, I have programed and magnagement of IPTV for TV services from there, but not for ITV Hub, although this channel could be seen from the IPTV service mine. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Thanks James I let you with this sir to continue with issue, thanks for clarification again and sorry for my confusion :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Atlantic04 ,   Bit strange that Self Diagnosis not available via Settings-Support.   You could try  General-Start Set up which would achieve the same result if you can access that.  If not alternatively either press power on remote for 5 seconds to see if that will reset or unplug for a few minutes to see if that makes a difference.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Solution
Atlantic04
Journeyman
Options

Hi James thanks for all your help for some reason self diagnosis come up .I reset the the Samsung hub and ITV hub is now working.cheers Darren