Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to uninstall apple tv apps

(Topic created on: 22-06-2019 03:48 PM)
erose179
Apprentice
Options

My new 7 series 4k has apple TV app and I hate all apple product all this happen after I formate my TV 

After starting the TV I found apple TV app instead of smart IPTV which I had to install it by USB flash 

Shall I replace my TV with android one from Philips .

5 REPLIES 5
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

My TV has apple too, I told the help desk I use samsung not apple but they said it is stuck on it !

I have asked if I should ring apple they might know how to remove !

0 Likes
SimonB_in_UK
Apprentice
Options

Same problem, Apps I do not what have been appearing on my TV,  these are not chosen by me, I will never buy another samsung. also I have now adverts blasting out every time i turn on. 

erose179
Apprentice
Options

Yes me also the next step to buy an android tv and install brave browser for ***** annoying youtube ads specially for Mcdonalds 15 seconds  ads  and i just installed chrome operation system on my desktop and enjoying brave browser  for youtube with no ads 

0 Likes
AKIN180
First Poster
Options

My next tv wil be not samsung there are buttons on the remote like prime rakuten en netflix i dont use this and every time accidenlty i pres this buttons, there are also app installed i dont use, like apple tv rakuten disney

erose179
Apprentice
Options

me 2

my tv start to flickering from top to the bottom. Waiting to stop working to recycle it and then am gonna buy an android TCL or Xiaomi and finish from faking apple tv as i hate all apple product i use only youtube on brave browser on my phone and an internet radio and am gonna install it on my android tv usually i recommend samsung for my friend and customers but now its finished no samsung no lg i fade up of them

0 Likes