Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect a Soundbar to your Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 11:12 AM)
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey all! :smiling-face:

Did you invest in a Soundbar to enhance your Samsung Experience? Need a helping hand in setting everything up? Don't worry, here's a simple guide to help you out!

To connect via HDMI:

- Connect your cable via the HDMI ARC port on your TV and HDMI ARC/Out port on your soundbar.

- Via Quick Settings on your TV.

- Select your soundbar from Sound Output options.

To connect via Bluetooth:

- Turn your soundbar on using your soundbar remote.

- Press the Source button until 'BT Ready' shows on your soundbar display.

- Press and hold the BT Pair button until 'BT Ready' switches to 'BT Pairing'.

- Search for available Bluetooth devices on your TV and select 'Pair and connect'.

Here's a little taste of what's on offer: https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-video/

2 REPLIES 2
Pete58
First Poster
Options

I have just posted this on another thread. ALl sounds great but...  I have just purchased a QE55Q90RATXXU and have a HWF551 Soundbar. Has always worked fine. With my previous Samsumg TV (2013) it paired as Soundshare and worked brilliantly - never had to use the soundbar remote. Soundshare no longer seems an option (which seems a retrograde step) so I thought I would just connect via BT. But the TV can't see the soundbar. The TV will pair easily with my Skull candy headphones and my mobile will pair easily with my soundbar so both BT connections seem to be fine, but the TV just wont see it. Very frustrating and has left me disappointed with my new expensive TV!  Help?!

0 Likes
Afraz5690
Explorer
Options
I love the way you present

Everyone who is here type Innovation then you will see my account click on the 2nd page called 'Innovation'
You'll enjoy it
0 Likes