Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I get a picture I uploaded to ambient mode deleted from the screen?

(Topic created on: 10-01-2019 01:10 AM)
TCS1
First Poster
Options

QLED q7f tv ambient mode 

I uploaded a picture from my smart things app to my tv and I can not delete it. Please help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nicoGI
Student
Options

Hi the app update solves the problem. Turno on the TV go to AMBIENT MODE > PHOTO

In the SELECT option you have a RESET that deletes the uploaded picture and restores the default one. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
lobolobo
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here. Any solution please?

Model: 2018 65Q7FN

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
nicoGI
Student
Options

Hello I have exactly the same problem.

1- I contacted the remote support, they hard resetted the TV so I loosed all the setup done. The picture remains...

2- chat with support service, they told me to delete the pic from my device. Did it. Now I do not have the picture but the one in the TV remains....

3- conteacted the phone support. They told me to delete the app and reinstall it. Did it. The picture remains in the TV. 

4- they tell me that if it has been uploaded form a non samsung device they can not guarantee how it works... The picture remains.....

For a TV that costs this much and that has a hard promo on the ambient mode feature it is a serious disappointment.

TW75
First Poster
Options

Hi all. It should be fixed with the Samsung SmartThings app by phone. Don´t let it sync with your tv. This is how I managed to remove the own added pic from the Ambiente mode. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Solution
nicoGI
Student
Options

Hi the app update solves the problem. Turno on the TV go to AMBIENT MODE > PHOTO

In the SELECT option you have a RESET that deletes the uploaded picture and restores the default one.