Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Bluetooth Enable my UE50NU7020, to connect with Bluetooth speakers?

(Topic created on: 18-12-2019 08:25 PM)
Nmorriso
First Poster
Options

This model (UE50NU7020) does not have Bluetooth built in. Can i connected a Bluetooth transmitter device to connect to my Bluetooth speakers, and if so, can someone recommend the best Bluetooth transmitter device, please? Samsung say it is not possible to do this, and I find that hard to understand

thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Nmorriso , :smiling-face:

That model has a Digital Audio Out optical port, so (at least in theory) you may be able to use a Bluetooth transmitter that supports a digital optical connection. I've not tried that myself so wouldn't be able to say for sure if it'd work - or which transmitter would be best. :thinking-face:

Also, if anyone's interested, one of our Community Superusers, @Pi_Jo_75 , has an easy guide on how to get Bluetooth capability on a TV using adapters over on the French Samsung Community here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9visions/Tuto-Comment-ajouter-un-module-Bluetooth-a... )

Pi_Jo_75
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello @Nmorriso  Thank's @AntS 

@Nmorriso  I use this box for 3 days, it is not expensive and it works very well. I recommend it to you. I bought it HERE

See you soon