Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDD BD-H8900M-XU records a prog and then won't allow you to watch it, very frustrating ?

(Topic created on: 15-01-2019 09:36 PM)
gazzaw
Apprentice
Options

IMG_20190113_142727~2.jpg

The red circle symbol with a slash through it denotes that it will not play, yet the file size shows that it has fully recorded it, pls can anyone explain ? 

Happens intermittently, no known obvious reasons.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's very strange, @gazzaw. Does there seem to be any kind of pattern to this that you can think of? How often is it happening?

0 Likes
gazzaw
Apprentice
Options
Hi, there's no pattern, it just happens spasmodically for a few programmes and then begins working again. The software is up to date, I can't think of anything else I should do.
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@gazzaw wrote:
Hi, there's no pattern, it just happens spasmodically for a few programmes and then begins working again. The software is up to date, I can't think of anything else I should do.

How about faulty equipment? 

0 Likes
gazzaw
Apprentice
Options
Hi paul1277, it could be, but how can I check when it is intermittent. I was hoping someone may have experienced similar issues and could shed some light on the matter.
0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@gazzaw wrote:
Hi paul1277, it could be, but how can I check when it is intermittent. I was hoping someone may have experienced similar issues and could shed some light on the matter.

The first thing you should always do if things do not work as advertised is report it as a fault to your retailers. Then ask here for any help. Never rely on these forums or the manufacturer as they are not responsible for repair or refund. The retailers are. 

Paul

0 Likes