Support

Open search

Greyed out settings and issues on UE55JS9000

Highlighted
Observer
Hello,
I've used the voice and motion control for years but switched the motion off quite early on as it pucks up a lot of movement.
As for the voice control, I do use this as it gets you great access to a lot of the TV capabilities quickly. However, it does pick up the command to open voice control i.e. 'hi tv', or something similar sounding from you or any program that is on so you may have to say 'cancel' a few times each time you have the TV on.
For me though, the benefit outweighed any frustration.
Cheers.

I have found several issues suddenly arise from time to time with my Samsung QLED. Greyed out setting features, remote not paired, etc... I turn off the tv, unplug it from the outlet, then plug it back it.  This works as a fix for many issues. It worked to reset the setting options so that all are available.

My self diagnosis option is greyed out on my tv so I can’t reset it. What do I do now?

Some other settings were greyed out one our Samsung smart Tv. How i fixed it was that i put the tv in demo mode, and switched it back to personal mode. Then all the settings were selectable.

Top Liked Authors