Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gibraltar use of smart tv problem solved

(Topic created on: 02-01-2019 11:32 AM)
Gibraltarian
Apprentice
Options

Hi

had massive problems trying to get my samsung Q9 tv to accept terms and conditions tried several resets and VPN's to no avail.

So I eventually solved the problem by using a spanish sim (i chose vodafone) with mobile data i created I hotspot on my phone to which i connected the tv on startup via wifi and it worked so to avoid endless days of frustration for others that is how it worked for me

the problem is not internet it is location.

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Gibraltarian wrote:

Hi

had massive problems trying to get my samsung Q9 tv to accept terms and conditions tried several resets and VPN's to no avail.

So I eventually solved the problem by using a spanish sim (i chose vodafone) with mobile data i created I hotspot on my phone to which i connected the tv on startup via wifi and it worked so to avoid endless days of frustration for others that is how it worked for me

the problem is not internet it is location.

Hi @Gibraltarian,  Thanks for letting us know and glad Smart Tv issue solved-hopefully not too much of  a hassle.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.