Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamepass issues

(Topic created on: 17-10-2019 09:21 AM)
dave571
First Poster
Options

Anyone else have issues with 'gamepass' flashing on the screen every minute since the update to 2.5?

Only seems to be an issue on the TV, phone works fine

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Verynutty
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues. I'm having to connect a device to watch which defeats the object of an app.

0 Likes
pkaren
First Poster
Options

Same problem for me. Just got a weekly subscription to GamePass to try it out and if this problem remains it will NOT be prolonged. 

0 Likes
LoFi
First Poster
Options

Just the same here.  Exdept my app still thinks it is version 1.0.  Can't get it to update at all.

0 Likes
dave571
First Poster
Options

I've been in contact with support and they are looking into it and seem to be trying. Raise it with them, call it 'Samsung App' as I did and they might lump then all together and get it sorted. Will update if anything happens

0 Likes
LoFi
First Poster
Options
Will do - though my previous experience with them has not been great. I still don't have fast forward!
0 Likes
dave571
First Poster
Options

Looks like they have fixed it, certainly the twenty minutes I have watched so far look okay. The downside is the resolution has been reduced..... sort of a good SD or a poor HD but at least it is better than it was. Hopefully they find a way to up the picture quality soon

0 Likes
LoFi
First Poster
Options

@dave571 wrote:

Looks like they have fixed it, certainly the twenty minutes I have watched so far look okay. The downside is the resolution has been reduced..... sort of a good SD or a poor HD but at least it is better than it was. Hopefully they find a way to up the picture quality soon

I've just been watching and it hasn't changed for me, still flashing up the logo randomly.  What version of the app do you have?

0 Likes
dave571
First Poster
Options

I'm on 2.6.1

0 Likes
LoFi
First Poster
Options
Thanks dave751 - I'll give it a check later
0 Likes