Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent and piracy programme on Samsung App /Samsung Smart TV/

(Topic created on: 11-06-2018 04:48 PM)
chavi
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I would like to hereby inform a fraudulent and piracy program currently available in Samsung Apps which i downloaded to my Samsung Smart TV directly from TV Samsung apps- The name of this app is Smart IPTV and website is http://siptv.eu/news/.
This app requested to make a payment , made the payment and 7 days later service turned off,sent a message to info@siptv.eu,  a guy who manages this / no real names just a nickname ''needz'' /   he said he doesn't care about this and when i told that I will go to the police he said- ''what will you say? that you were using a pirated channels?'''
OK, i suppose Samsung cant guarantee that some developers will cheat on users but why a pirated software is located in Samsung Apps? / Got proof of my payments and email received from this guy where he says he is using pirated software/.

43 REPLIES 43
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@Madasahatwrote:

I would like to say that Smart IPTV does not give you access to any pirated material. If you need to check this install it and it's free for a week.

You are now complaining about this app but I can bet you were trying to use it to play your m3u streams that you have legit rights to....

I have no trouble with this application or any fraud after I paid for it.

You need to take your issue up with that app developer or just contact bank/paypal and make a claim it's pretty easy. 

Why can Samsung not have simple IPTV which is free. 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Not sure what this thread exactly is coming at, but does anyone use it then because LG also do this app.

Dragon77
Student
Options

I use it on my LG TV, the OP is an ***** posting his problem here,take your problem up with siptv.

Madasahat
Voyager
Options
Exactly now the app is getting removed so beware if you use it on a Samsung TV it will be gone next firmware update
St0ne
Student
Options

Thank you very much for taking a normal feature away from us Samsung TV Users @chavi. If this App gets removed i am going to sell my Samsung device and get another TV. Just so @AntS and other Staff Members know: The app is not illegal in any way and many people (me too) are using it to watch LEGAL iptv channels. That the service was "turned off" showed you didnt follow the T.O.S. For me and many other users the app was and still is working 100% fine.

Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@St0ne wrote:

Thank you very much for taking a normal feature away from us Samsung TV Users @chavi. If this App gets removed i am going to sell my Samsung device and get another TV. Just so @AntS and other Staff Members know: The app is not illegal in any way and many people (me too) are using it to watch LEGAL iptv channels. That the service was "turned off" showed you didnt follow the T.O.S. For me and many other users the app was and still is working 100% fine.

Bump for this. No need for this thread at all due to some techno loathing person who didn't realise what it was.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

So on the new update smitv is still there?

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

So on the new update smitv is still there?

Yes mine is still there on the IPTV web page it says they might loose it on new models but nothing set in stone ATM

Roger482
First Poster
Options

I have been using this App for 2yrs, it has never missed a beat.

0 Likes
Strubius
First Poster
Options

Hi Chavi,

Smart IPTV is NOT pirated. I have a 55" Samsung UHD tv and also paid the app, about 5 bucks. This is just to register the app on my name. Then you have to HIRE an IPTV subscription, which will give you access to various quantities and types of channels as well to VOD. There are MANY providers in the market. Don't just go the cheapest, check their reviews and try to differentiate which are false (ALL subscriptions will give you a link with a certain "degree" of false reviews.

Do your homework before buying, that is my advice.

The Smart IPTV app on Samsung and LG tvs, allow you to save money by not having to buy a box to act as interface...

Cheers.