Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV Art Store in two rooms

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 05:57 PM)
MattP1
First Poster
Options

I have had a Frame TV with Art Store subscription for over a year now and am very please with it.  I would like to get another Frame TV in our kitchen.  Does anybody know whether I can share the same art store subscription over Frame TV's. They would both run on the same internet connection.

Thanks Matt

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@MattP1: If you have a subscription to the Art Store then you should be able to sign in on your second Frame TV to access the account and its contents. I checked the T&C's and I couldn't see anything to the contrary.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/art-store-terms/
chrfour
First Poster
Options

I have tried this and it does not work. You cannot have two devices signed into the same email.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.07.27 PM.png

I have this same problem.

I bought two TVs. I cannot have both TVs logged into the same account simultaneously. 

I logged TV #1 into the Art Store and redeemed my promotion.

I logged in TV #2 into the Art Store and it disconnected TV #1. I tried the Art Store, and it said I can't redeem twice using the same email. So I logged out and switched emails on TV #2. Now it says I "received" the promotion on the other email so I can't use it on a new email.

I am being punished for daring to buy two TVs from Samsung.

So now I have a  second TV that I cannot activate at all. Where is Samsung?

IMG_6977 copy.JPG

0 Likes
Members_6OqizqK
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, purchased two frame tvs, purchased art on one but can't use on second. Terms state art store subscription to be used on devices, plural. Are we expected to purchase art store twice? 

Regg42
First Poster
Options

Any luck, I am having the same issue. I do not want 2 art subscriptions!

0 Likes