Support

Open search

Frame TV 2020 and Ambient Mode

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

I've looked at the recent CES Samsung announcements about the Frame TV.  Great news about the new sizes.  Just curious, has anyone spotted any news about Frame TV 2020 having BOTH Art and Ambient mode.  I've put off buying a Frame TV hoping the new model year would have both modes.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Just purchased the 2020 65" Frame TV, and it DOES have BOTH Art mode and Ambient mode.  Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Poster

I have the new Qled 75inch with ambient mode it has all different features and you can set a print to your big screen ,yes there's a smaller version but the 75inch is awesome check it out 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

News of an expanded Art Collection on Frame Tv, 44 art pieces will  now be available from Spain's Thyssen Museum compared to just 6 in October last year. 

Art Collection-The Frame

Highlighted
First Poster

That is good news. 

But any news about 2020 Frame having BOTH Art and Ambient modes?  I'm still waiting to purchase until I get an answer to that question.  Thanks for your news.

Highlighted

Just purchased the 2020 65" Frame TV, and it DOES have BOTH Art mode and Ambient mode.  Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors