Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9000 evolution kit

(Topic created on: 28-05-2017 10:34 PM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

As once again samsung has released no intentions of bringing out a evolution kit for the F9000 series tv this year (based on remarks made at C.E.S). And not one last year. They have broken how the tv was advertised ie future proof. 

Im going to issue samsung with a notice from the small claims court. The form (MCOL) is £105 and can be easily found through the  government website or email ccbc@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk. They are really helpful.  Ive used samsungs address as

Samsung Electronics UK 

Samsung House 

1000 Hillswood Drive 

Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS 

Received a email back from the small claims court. The process can take 4 to 6 weeks to process then may require going to a county court house in front of a judge if samsung fights your case. 

G G
41 REPLIES 41
tipes
Apprentice
Options
Really think Samsung should be held to account on this, and perhaps they should issue us with a new quantum dot TV. After all they make billions out of us suckers.
Mark
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Who's got the bigger solicitors wins.
G G
0 Likes
tipes
Apprentice
Options

Do I take it you got shot down then - if so there is no justice for the small person. Bar humbug.

Mark

0 Likes
RWK2000
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm also wondering what happened as I opened a claim which I have been informed will be defended. Wondering how it went for you as the main selling point for me was that I'd have the TV for a while if I could keep it up to date. 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

Got know where fast.

G G
0 Likes
RWK2000
First Poster
Options

I see, not sure what that means did you take the matter to small claims? Just wonder what their defense was? As costly process should I loose the case. 

0 Likes
Mattslod
Apprentice
Options
You will never win they are to powerful. I tried and lost as well in the UK.
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

Its rubbish a bloke won his case in the states and others are expected to win there cases dont see whats different here.

G G
0 Likes
RWK2000
First Poster
Options

May I ask what the particulars of your claim were?

I'm a bit put off but we've all been wronged just wondering if a particular judge can see some sense to the matter. 

Just that I received confirmation they will defend my claim for misleading advertising. 

0 Likes
Mattslod
Apprentice
Options
My claim was about them saying the tv was future proofed. But they said their is no date on what future is as their is no or no we're dose it say how long they say it will stay up to date. You can't claim your tv is not up to date. As future is not a unit of time it is not classed as false advertising.
0 Likes