Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Error Code 107

(Topic created on: 15-05-2020 03:50 PM)
Dennis35
Student
Options

What does error code 107 meanon my Samsung UE55RU700K. I watch a film on Amazon and when it finishes i can`t get wi-fi because of error code 107

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dennis35
Student
Options

Hi Tess,

Just to make sure you receive this text I shall repeat it

My model is UE55RU700KXXU i think the problem was windows updating times so I have changed the updaye times to 00:00 - 0800

View solution in context

44 REPLIES 44
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Dennis35 ,

In Samsung TVs the error code 107 indicates issues with the Internet, without which a smart hub cannot work. Do you have any other devices connected to this network and is this only happening when you are using this app?

We would also like you to ensure that the TV is running on the latest version available. To do this, can you double-check the model code and provide us with it here as we are unable to find this model on our page. This can be found at the back on a white sticker. 

Solution
Dennis35
Student
Options

Hi Tess,

Just to make sure you receive this text I shall repeat it

My model is UE55RU700KXXU i think the problem was windows updating times so I have changed the updaye times to 00:00 - 0800

FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options
This is super hepful thank you
0 Likes
ParkerJack
First Poster
Options

Model UN65RU7100F. all issues with the router has been checked and are working, however I am still gettting this error code.

Naiel
Student
Options

UA55RU7400KXQR

0 Likes
Naiel
Student
Options

I have error code 107, how to fix it out!??

Gordon9
First Poster
Options

Has anyone figured out how to resolve this problem

0 Likes
Biscitt
First Poster
Options

So how I fixed this I opened the settings and went to 

General -> Network -> Reset Network Settings and just reset it and reconnect to you’re WiFi.

yoboy55
First Poster
Options

hi my tv also has problems connecting or detecting wifi here is my model number 

MODEL UA55RU7300GXXP

version CA02/URU7300