Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ERROR_MODEL_BIND

(Topic created on: 19-06-2018 04:44 PM)
Annie98
Student
Options

My Samsung Smart TV UE46EH5300 suddenly refused to connect to the internet, displaying the error message ERROR_MODEL_BIND. What should I do?

140 REPLIES 140
Rmerenyi
First Poster
Options
Hi. Me too. Did you ever find a solution?
0 Likes
satticheers
First Poster
Options

Hi 

0 Likes
Elton2018
Student
Options

I have the samen issue, i Have model Type UE46ES800. I cant connect to internet. It was working perfectly.  Internet is fibre

0 Likes
halojen
First Poster
Options

I unplugged my TV for 30 seconds, and then plugged it back in. That seems to do it. 

My issues seems to be created when accessing Netflix through Xfinity.

0 Likes
Elton2018
Student
Options

Problem solved, i installed a software update. I hope I can send a bill to samsung for the three hours I was looking to solve this problem. Its weird that you buy a product and the manufachtered can change your software settings with any notice.

Rmerenyi
First Poster
Options

Hi. I found this bolg/video, did it and it worked perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmOxUQqHsg&feature=share

0 Likes
Mista2
First Poster
Options

Argh, what a dumb error message. I finanlly found this thread and tried a software update. Working at last.

@Elton2018 wrote:

Problem solved, i installed a software update. I hope I can send a bill to samsung for the three hours I was looking to solve this problem. Its weird that you buy a product and the manufachtered can change your software settings with any notice.

0 Likes
Mulumba
First Poster
Options
On system update there is an option for altenative software. Tap on that to install the latest software
0 Likes
Dannybob
First Poster
Options

Hi, I’m also having this problem. 

Model code UE26EH4500

Software version T-MST10PDEUC-1028.2

I can’t do a software update as the option is greyed out and says “this function isn’t available”

also cant get the smart hub information screen up. 

Thanks

0 Likes
marinamarian
Apprentice
Options

This option was greyed out for me. Had to go to Menu-System-Setup and reinstall the tv, aloing with channels and all.

0 Likes