Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ERROR_MODEL_BIND

(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 08:24 PM)
Annie98
Student
Options

My Samsung Smart TV UE46EH5300 suddenly refused to connect to the internet, displaying the error message ERROR_MODEL_BIND. What should I do?

140 REPLIES 140
Tommy1717
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
imaseal772
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU SO MUCH,BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THIS SMART HUB WORK FOR SO LONG (:.

Emma19881
First Poster
Options

I have tv UN65ES8000, had a error model bind 

0 Likes
Slysan
First Poster
Options
Thank you ! That worked!
Jim9
First Poster
Options
Can you tell me what worked to fix the problem?
0 Likes
SanyamKhurana08
First Poster
Options

@Annie98 wrote:

My Samsung Smart TV UE46EH5300 suddenly refused to connect to the internet, displaying the error message ERROR_MODEL_BIND. What should I do?

0 Likes
Cypherpunk
First Poster
Options

@gazzer wrote:

Solved.   

I had same error suddernly this week and not been able to run apps etc. although network connection were regonised and  ok in settings.  goto main menu on tv, then support, then software update.  follow the instructions for installing the software (make sure that the network settings are ok first).  After the TV reset its self.. no more ERROR_MODEL_BIND and apps / Neflix working again.   So I think Saumsung is creating an error for us when it wants us to do a system software update.

I go to the error on my Samsung blueray dvd and your post was helpful. When I went to the browser through the Samsung device software it came up with some agreements and then wanted to update again, which seemed to be the smarthub software and turns the device off to update. I noticed one of the apps was removed following restarting automatically when I went back to the Devices smart hub list. When I clicked the browser it showed an error_exe ?? but I didn’t push ok. It ended up just opening the browser anyway perfectly fine. I went back and clicked on the smarthub app where there were no options and went back out and it automatically showed message it was going to ipdate the smart hub. The apps once more all changed with the update and the layout of the apps too. Seems I can access everything now though. Strangely Netflix app doesn’t give me option to switch to another family user account though.

0 Likes
R1976
First Poster
Options

Good evening, I have the same issue.

Error model bind.

When I try to update the software,the option software update is gray.

Then I get all kind of codes like 001 and such.

I reseted the tv,still the same issue.

I couldn't update the software neither from Support. 

Any help please?Thanks

0 Likes
Leonilda
First Poster
Options

@Annie98 wrote:

@Annie98 wrote:

0 Likes
İzmir-James
First Poster
Options

Did you have any luck?

Our tv is exactly the same. About 4 years and it has never connected. We just got Netflix so now it’s kinda necessary!

0 Likes