Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading an app tv

(Topic created on: 24-07-2018 10:09 AM)
Jappacake
First Poster
Options

I may be being dumb but my All4 app isn't working on my Samsung internet smart tv. How do I delete and 're download to tv or do I not need to do that. Currys pc world told me it's because Samsung don't renew the license to have it every year but that sounds bogus

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
7alhoul
Navigator
Options

Hi ,

To uninstall the application it's possible via the menu apps  and you keep pressing the button ok for 5 sec on the chosen application,  a menu will appear on the Menu you have  reinstall for native application that installs automatically otherwise it's uninstall for others.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jappacake wrote:

I may be being dumb but my All4 app isn't working on my Samsung internet smart tv. How do I delete and 're download to tv or do I not need to do that. Currys pc world told me it's because Samsung don't renew the license to have it every year but that sounds bogus

Hi  @Jappacake, As @7alhoul has mentioned you can reinstall the apps from Apps Menu.   Some apps you cannot delete but should be able to reinstall from the Menu.   However I would check you have the latest firmware on the Samsung Support site and if not can download to USB and update that way.   if still issues you shbould reset the Smart Hub.   Support-Self Diagnosis-Reset Smart Hub on any fairly modern Smart TV.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options
0 Likes