Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my tv record - UE49NU7100

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 06:42 PM)
David7369
First Poster
Options

I have purchased a UE49NU7100 and would like to use it to record tv

I have plugged a hard drive into usb slot and followed manual expecting to see a drop down on the tv schedule to record , however only get schedule viewing or details on the drop down.

So does my model have pvr, if so how

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@David7369 wrote:

I have purchased a UE49NU7100 and would like to use it to record tv

I have plugged a hard drive into usb slot and followed manual expecting to see a drop down on the tv schedule to record , however only get schedule viewing or details on the drop down.

So does my model have pvr, if so how

No don't think it does. 

0 Likes
KateM
Student
Options

Did you get a response to this? Have you worked out how to record as we have the same issue but are struggling to find support. Any help appreciate Thanks Kate

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@KateM wrote:

Did you get a response to this? Have you worked out how to record as we have the same issue but are struggling to find support. Any help appreciate Thanks Kate

Did you check if it could record?  I am sure this model does not.  If you bought the far cheaper Luxor,  or Hisence  they do.  Even with the more expensive Samsung TVs they have a problem with schedule recording.  Samsung have misled their customers because they dropped support for DTS as well. 

0 Likes
KateM
Student
Options

Have rang Samsung and they have confirmed it can’t record. We have spoken to the supplier and they have agreed to refund us the TV so we can get one that does! What what a fuff!

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@KateM wrote:

Have rang Samsung and they have confirmed it can’t record. We have spoken to the supplier and they have agreed to refund us the TV so we can get one that does! What what a fuff!

Good old Samsung. 

0 Likes