Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissapointed

(Topic created on: 31-10-2019 04:26 PM)
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options

I bought my Samsung TV on the upgrade program all went well till I wanted to upgrade as per therir email to me saying I could however when I tried to they couldnt locate the paper work so nothing happened Then GREAT News  I received an email relating to my paper work so I tried again within two days to upgrade Guess what I was told I cant upgrade as they no longer do it  What a con and a total waste of time DO NOT TRUST A WORD THEY SAY AND DONT ENTER THE UPGRADE PROGRAM AS YOPU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED

9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options
@Upgrade1: I'm not sure what paperwork you're referring to, however I recommend getting in touch with the Samsung Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 for further clarification as to why your upgrade was declined.
0 Likes
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options

AndrewL (Moderator) told me to ring the Samsung Shop team on 0330 726 7467 after giving my details I was put on hold for over 35 minutes during which time I was told lots of ways of communicating just a pity Samsung dont do what they say as no one answered the phone not quite the customer service I was hoping for but I guess they just hope I go away and buy an LG televison instead what a pity 

0 Likes
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options
Klarna sent me my yearly statement hence I go progress this matter or at least I thought so I have rung the Samsung Shop team as you recommended but after talking to an operator I have been put on hold for over 40 minutes listening to a tape about Not quite the response I was hoping or expecting
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Upgrade1: How long ago did you purchase your TV on the Upgrade Programme, as it is my understanding that you are only invited to upgrade to the latest model after 24 months?
0 Likes
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew

I treplied to your emil stating that the agreement started in October 2017 hence as per your reply I am over the 24 month period to be eligebile for the TV Upgrade but as you are aware it seems impossible to do I am still wanting to upgrade as per the original agreement but I seem to be prevented in doing so at every oportunity by Samsung all very disapointing and to be honest I think I have been mislead by them big time

0 Likes
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options

Hi Can some one please respond to me I WANT TO BUY A TV from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but starting to wonder if i should go to a firm that does what it advertises rather then con people

SO DISSAPOINTING

0 Likes
Upgrade1
Apprentice
Options

Yet again no one can be bothered to respond to try and reslove this situation when you ring you get put on hold then get cut off after 40 minutes on being on hold

I assume they just cant be bothered about the customers they hacve conned into the upgrade program

You are told that a manager will ring you back but guess what they dont

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

We understand your frustration @Upgrade1 However, as the Upgrade Programme is managed by our Online Shop, this will need to be discussed with them. Have you tried to email them instead? their email address is: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com.

0 Likes
steve691
Journeyman
Options

Yes thats correct and even when you email the so called "president office escalation " with almost 100 emails,  absolutely disgraceful service and always try to pass the blame. Won't even answer direct questions or return a call. You have to wait upto 48hrs for a response,  either they make a lot of faulty stuff and are dealing with lots of complaints or there doing tiktok stuff. I know that there sure as hell not doing their job they get paid for!!!!!

0 Likes