Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control soundbar input without second remote

(Topic created on: 30-06-2020 10:54 PM)
Zag
First Poster
Options

Hello. I searched a lot on the forums and in the tv settings, but couldn't find a solution for this. I hope I can get some help here. Thanks in advance :face-with-tears-of-joy:

My setup is formed from a Qled Tv Q85RA and a soundbar HW-Q85R. They are connected through HDMI arc. No issues here.

This soundbar has 2 HDMI inputs: To one I have connected my Roku and to the other one, my console. The problem is that I want to be able to switch the input using the OneRemote which was included with the tv. Since the remote doesn't actually have a button for this, I thought that its enough to go inside the tv menu and change the source. Here, the issue is that I have only one source available, which is the soundbar itself.

So if I want to change the input, I have to use the soundbar remote to cycle between hdmi1 and hdmi2.

TLDR: Is there any way to change the soundbar video input from hdmi1 to hdmi2 using the tv menu or OneRemote? I don't like using 2 remotes. This is why I went in the first place with the soundbar made for this tv.

1 REPLY 1
Andre103
First Poster
Options

Any solutions here?

0 Likes