Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot access analogue channels on UE40K5600

(Topic created on: 25-05-2018 08:47 AM)
Philip1
Apprentice
Options

Bought tv yesterday and want to install one analogue channel for Sky via magic eye but nothing on the remote allows me to do this. I have set the tv up with terrestial aerial. All the digital channels installed fine.

Can anybody help please?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Solution
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @Philip1,

When running through Auto Tuning, you will need to change the Channel Type to Digital & Analogue, this will allow the TV to scan for the analogue channel.

Then, open the Channel List and use the arrow keys to select Mode > Analogue.

AmRealHooman
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problem and I’ve tried your suggestion multiple times, but absolutely no Analogue channels are synced. I’m trying to play a PAL reigion Super Nintendo, by the way. What do I do???

0 Likes
Philip1
Apprentice
Options

Try this:

Settings, Broadcasting, Autotuning, Start, Channel Type, Choose Analogue (

@AmRealHooman wrote:

I’m having the same problem and I’ve tried your suggestion multiple times, but absolutely no Analogue channels are synced. I’m trying to play a PAL reigion Super Nintendo, by the way. What do I do???

I do this with a terestrial antenna). Good luck.

0 Likes
AmRealHooman
First Poster
Options

I've done that multiple times, to no avail. No matter what, absolutely no channels are detected!

0 Likes
AmRealHooman
First Poster
Options

@Philip1 wrote:

Try this:

@AmRealHooman wrote:

I've done that multiple times, to no avail. No matter what, absolutely no channels are detected!

0 Likes
Philip1
Apprentice
Options

The only thing I can think of then is that there is something wrong with your aerial or its connection.

@AmRealHooman wrote:

@Philip1 wrote:

Try this:

@AmRealHooman wrote:

0 Likes
npm
Journeyman
Options

Assuming you are in the UK...

The UK's Analogue TV service ended around 6 year ago (24th October 2012).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogue_terrestrial_television_in_the_United_Kingdom

If you want to watch TV, you need to scan for Digital Channels!

I can't believe no one was able to help you with this sooner, but you probably have it working by now.

Philip1
Apprentice
Options

Yes all sorted thank you. I needed to access analogue to watch sky channels on other tvs in the house which are linked to the sky box via coax cables.

Cheers

Gurts
First Poster
Options

@npm wrote:

Assuming you are in the UK...

The UK's Analogue TV service ended around 6 year ago (24th October 2012).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogue_terrestrial_television_in_the_United_Kingdom

If you want to watch TV, you need to scan for Digital Channels!

I can't believe no one was able to help you with this sooner, but you probably have it working by now.

How do I change the setting of analogue to digital? Only analogue available as option.

0 Likes