Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter characters into the wireless password

(Topic created on: 09-02-2018 11:11 PM)
Loyalcustomer
First Poster
Options

Can't enter characters into the wireless password With remote. I have repaired the remote still didn’t work. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:

Can't enter characters into the wireless password With remote. I have repaired the remote still didn’t work. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

Hi @Loyalcustomer,  firstly try this-  press and hold the power button on the remote for 20 seconds and then release to reset it.   If still an issue have you tried unplugging?   Not sure if it is a new TV/remote or otherwise, however you could remove and reinsert batteries. If by any chance you've had remote for a while you may need new batteries ,even if still seems functional.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Loyalcustomer
First Poster
Options

Hi 

wrote:

wrote:

Hi @Loyalcustomer,  firstly try this-  press and hold the power button on the remote for 20 seconds and then release to reset it.   If still an issue have you tried unplugging?   Not sure if it is a new TV/remote or otherwise, however you could remove and reinsert batteries. If by any chance you've had remote for a while you may need new batteries ,even if still seems functional.

Hi, I have tried all that you suggested and still having the same issue. My tv is a 65F qled 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:

Hi 

wrote:

wrote:

Hi, I have tried all that you suggested and still having the same issue. My tv is a 65F qled 

Seems bit of a problem, check you have the latest software -think it may be this model (don't have Q series myself) but you can check http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/QE65Q7FAMTXXU and you could reset to factory settings.  However you may need to contact support on this one unless anyone has other suggestions. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

sfmboot
First Poster
Options
My WiFi connection code has a ø symbol, which my samsung remote doesn't have ,so how do I connect?
0 Likes