Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLOURED LINES ON UE46ES8000 TV

(Topic created on: 02-02-2017 04:18 PM)
Adam2
First Poster
Options

Hi I have some verticle coloured lines that have appeared on the left hand side of the screen. any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

Is it still under warranty 

G G
0 Likes
Adam2
First Poster
Options

No afraid not, will it need a new screen? if so it would not be worth repairing.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

@Adam2 wrote:

No afraid not, will it need a new screen? if so it would not be worth repairing.

Thats a bugger. Guess its doing it on all the inputs. There almost as expensive to fix the screen as to go out and buy a new one. Kinda sounds like the screens on its way out. You can by non samsung tvs alot cheaper now i would cut your losses unfortunately

G G
0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @Adam2,

Have you performed a picture test? Go to: Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test. If the lines appear during this test, the TV will need to be repaired. 

As you've noted that the TV is no longer within warranty, we can't arrange a repair for you. However, if you would like to enquire about a repair, be sure to contact your local Support Centre.

0 Likes
Missus_grrr
Student
Options

Hi. I think I have something similar - a thin vertical blue line has appeared from top to bottom that looks like a biro line.

0 Likes