Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Q70r TV and no picture at all?

(Topic created on: 27-12-2019 12:13 PM)
mike108
First Poster
Options

Upon receiving new TV 55" q70r direct from Samsung TODAY and switching on for the very first time, the intro music plays but no picture at all.

No devices connected, tried multiple disconnections from mains, to no avail. The mobile app connects to the TV but still no picture, pressing source or any other key on remote does nothing.

How on earth does a TV direct from the manufacturer gets delivered broken?.

Disappointed to say the least, requested refund, are Samsung TVs worth buying?

Thanks Mike

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AntS
Options

@mike108, I'd like to see if there's anything we can do to get this moving for you. I've sent you a PM. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
mike108
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that Ant and have replied , hopefully Samsung will honour their pledges .

0 Likes
mike108
First Poster
Options

Update 

Once again Samsung Support offer zero support, its now been 22 days since I requested a collection and refund and all I get is empty promises.

Looking likely I shall be taking Samsung to the small claims court , will keep the readership and moderators update to let how things pan out .

0 Likes
mike108
First Poster
Options

Update as promised.

Incredibly, it took a letter delivered to Samsung UK via recorded delivery, proposing court action if Samsung failed to collect their faulty TV and refund me , for them to finally take action . 

Moral of the story, I shall never , EVER,  buy direct from Samsung again and to source another TV through a recognised retailer , preferably with a Sony moniker on it !

0 Likes