Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue / purple haze spot 4K led tv

(Topic created on: 24-08-2019 12:01 PM)
Zulu
Journeyman
Options

Don’t buy Samsung tv. They break after 2-3 years and Samsung have no interest in resolving the issue reported by thousands of in happy customers. Search “Samsung blue / purple haze spot “ if you don’t believe me.

8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Zulu 

That's not what we like to hear. Could we take the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried a picture test on the TV? Go to Home Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test.

0 Likes
Zulu
Journeyman
Options

UE48JU6445

0 Likes
Zulu
Journeyman
Options

Picture test done and have spoken to Samsung support on the phone. They are unwilling to help as tv is out of 1 year manufacturers warranty. The tv should be recalled and repaired or replaced. As it’s not just me but thousand of customers experiencing the same issue. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Were you given the details of your nearest Service Centre to contact, @Zulu.?

0 Likes
Mj65
Pioneer
Options
Same here support a waste of time
0 Likes
Zulu
Journeyman
Options

Yep

0 Likes
Zulu
Journeyman
Options

Terrible for a big company don’t care about customer or product once they have your money... won’t ever buy Samsung again. And will discourage anyone I know interested...

SBenoit
Student
Options

How can you expect to hear anything else? It’s the plain reality. Samsung is selling disposable 4K TV for more than a 1000$, that you have to throw to the trash after a year. It’s so frustrating to hear the same BS over and over again: “model #, software version, picture test…” when you already know what is the issue… No more Samsung!

0 Likes