Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklight BLeed Issue with Q60r

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 09:12 AM)
adamc33
Apprentice
Options

I have quite a bit of back backlight bleed on my tv, the tv is a q60r 43inch, as you can see from the pictures the bleed is back in the top two corners and a bit in the middle.

I been in contact with Samsung and they said they can't see a fault with the TV, has anybody else have similar issue could you get any help from Samsung? Is they anything i could do?

IMG_20200203_161640.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
deepkagathara
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my 43" Q60R. And I know why, They snuck a PLS panel in 43" while 49" and above has VA panel. Which doesn't have this issue. But they don't mention this difference anywhere. A service engineer is coming today to look at the TV let's see what happens. I have less hope replacing or fixing this issue. I'll never buy a Samsung TV in the future as they're deceiving customers by not mentioning big differences like this anywhere.

44606EE4-1BBB-42DD-9548-346CD33BBCB0.jpeg

8F87A9FC-91E8-45BB-8646-3FFA1EAB696F.jpeg

0 Likes
adamc33
Apprentice
Options

That sounds interesting, did the engineer have anything useful to say or were able to improve the bleed on your tv?

0 Likes
Sbarr
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Screen bleed.  Anyone manage to sort anthing on this.  Sames size 43"

0 Likes
adamc33
Apprentice
Options

I have given up, Samsung just keeps saying it's normal, I have heard some people have been able to get an engineer to come and look at it and replace the panel, but the problem comes back.

0 Likes