Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Best Display Setting for SAMSUNG - UE50MU6120 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

(Topic created on: 06-03-2018 04:13 PM)
Red23
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have recently purchases the above TV and I was just wondering if anyone knows what the best display settings may be?

As I'm aware the default setting aren't always the best possible.

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Red23wrote:

Hello,

I have recently purchases the above TV and I was just wondering if anyone knows what the best display settings may be?

Thanks.

Hi @Red23,  generally best to use Movie or standard mode depending on preference, turn off most of the Eco settings and that affects brightness and have minimum motion processing for best picture.  Some settings dependent on personal preference and so tweaking a bit will give you the best idea.  A general guide here What Hi-Fi Picture Settings

Calibration Settings from Rtings for MU6100 available which is close to your set, though not all settings may be suit you. Personally I'd have the Backspace Lighting  higher.  https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6100/settings

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Red23wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi @Red23,  generally best to use Movie or standard mode depending on preference, turn off most of the Eco settings and that affects brightness and have minimum motion processing for best picture.  Some settings dependent on personal preference and so tweaking a bit will give you the best idea.  A general guide here What Hi-Fi Picture Settings

Calibration Settings from Rtings for MU6100 available which is close to your set, though not all settings may be suit you. Personally I'd have the Backspace Lighting  higher.  https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/mu6100/settings

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.