Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlight problem

(Topic created on: 09-05-2019 04:38 PM)
Chieff666
First Poster
Options

I have a UE75NU8000 tv.

The problem is when i change the backlight in the settings to 0 or 50.

There is no difference. The tv is now 4 months old. I remember when i buy the tv and change it. There whas a huge difference. I already called the callcenter. This person on the telephone had the controll of my tv and did a full reset. The problem still exist.

Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Chieff666: Can you try going to Settings > General > Eco Solution > Ambient Light Detection > Off > Minimum Backlight > Off

Furthermore please go to Settings > Picture > Expert Settings and adjust the Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Colour and Tint to see if you are able to customise the picture to your preference in this manner. Please do this with any external devices disconnected to eliminate the possibility of external interference.
Chieff666
First Poster
Options

Yes. I tried it everything.

Settings > General > Eco Solution > Ambient Light Detection > Off > Minimum Backlight > Off

Also after setting Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Colour and Tint to full and 0 settings the backlight still dont work. I tried it with normal tv, netflix, ps4, smarthphone casting to tv.

Its all the same

0 Likes
SamTM
First Poster
Options

Same problem here with Q9FN!

0 Likes
Yonisaa
Journeyman
Options
Same here with 75q7fn
Did you find a solution?
0 Likes
ks8500
First Poster
Options
hello:
i have ks 8500 curved, i note white big point like 6 or 7 on screen when i see on black screen veiw
is it from backlight???
0 Likes
chieff66
First Poster
Options

What i did with my problem is go to secret setting samsung you can find it on the ethernet. And i change the local dimming to 1 or 2. Now its back normal. Only with netflix sometimes the blacklight changes when theres a dark scene. But its a samsung tv problem in general. What you also can do is do factory settings in the secret menu. IMPORTANT!!!!! Dont mess with other setting in the secret menu. When you do something wrong. There is a chance you get a black screen or anything and youre broke your tv.

0 Likes