Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

BBC Iplayer not working

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 10:21 AM)
Tiptail1
Apprentice
Options

I had a message on BBC iplayer today saying that I needed to update software in order to keep using the services. I looked at the relevant thread on the help forum. I've reset and updated the TV software but it's still not loading tv shows. Can anyone give me any pointers? I have a UE40F5300

94 REPLIES 94
chadderz2020
Student
Options

UE55H6400AK same issue 2900 current software/firmware no newer update.

0 Likes
Ggg12
Apprentice
Options

BBC iplayer wont load on my Samsung smart tv it tells me to update app but there isn't a update please tell me what I can do 

Topcat2
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem on my UE48H6670 TV. All working until today. Shoddy!
Tiptail1
Apprentice
Options

I'm having exactly the same problem. I have followed the advice posted in previous forums regarding the same issue and still no joy

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Tiptail1. Hope you're enjoying your morning. With the issue you're having on the BBC iPlayer app, the security certificate on the app had expired resulting to the message you're now getting. An update will be required on the TV but if this is already installed, the message will be displayed for a few days but will eventually start working on supporting TV models. Can you please send us the software version on your TV? We'll take a look to find out if there's any updates available. You can find this in Support > Contact Samsung.
AsadM
Options
Hi @chadderz2020 Thanks for letting us know. The information provided in the message we posted earlier will apply but as your TV is already on the latest software version, no further action is required from your end. This will get resolved on the TV soon. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi Ggg12. Thanks for getting in touch. We posted a message on here earlier about the issue. Please refer to this message, and send us the model code and software version on your TV.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi Topcat2. We're sorry to hear about that. Please refer to the message we originally posted on here.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi Tiptail1. Thanks for your message. If the software version on your TV mode is on the latest version, the message will remain on the app for a few days, and will go away when this is resolved. We appreciate your patience.
0 Likes