Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto connect to Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 08:52 PM)
forsakenbear
Student
Options

Hi guys,

I've the UE75RU7105KXXC and I was wondering if it's possible for the tv to automatically connect to my Bluetooth headphones as soon as I turn them on. They  are already paired with the tv, but it's annoying having to manually connect them every time I turn the tv on. 

cheers 

72 REPLIES 72
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @forsakenbear! As far as I'm aware you would need to connect them manually to the TV each time you wish to use the headphones. 

0 Likes
Dibyendu
Apprentice
Options

Dear Team

I am also facing this bluetooth auto connect problem . I have RU 7470 4K smart tv and there is no feature like bluetooth auto connect . is there any possibility that we can get software update so that this feature can be added .

AndrewL
Options

@Dibyendu: I'm not sure if this will work, but can you try adding your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the TV via the steps below:

Home > Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List.

When you turn on a paired Bluetooth audio device, the TV detects it automatically, and then displays a pop-up window. Use this pop-up window to activate/deactivate the Bluetooth audio device.

Amandeep
First Poster
Options

Hi
I have RU7100, connected a bluetooth headset with .
Now every time I turn on the headset, the TV automatically connects with headset and continuosly pops the notification about it and after some time starts playing TV's output through the headset.

Is there any way to unpair the headset, was not able to see any such option under the bluetooth paired devices section.

Please guide me through any solution around it.

dkxdn
First Poster
Options

Hi
I have a 43Q60T TV and have the same issue.

When turning on the the TV it pop up with the window "Would you like to sent the sound to this unit" = the BlueTooth speakers.
I would look forward to have the option in settings: "Auto connect paried BlueTooth speakers"
It cant be a big challenge to make this in the next software version😊
BR

99Daniel
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with Q70. Samsung please fix it.

Prabhjot97
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with T4000 2020 model. What's the point of pairing a device if you have to connect it yourself every time? I have Oneplus earphones which offer a quick switch option between two paired devices but I'm not able to use it efficiently because of this issue. It's tedious work.
@Samsung please take  a note of it and fix the issue.

Sawan
First Poster
Options

i have the same model, i also want auto connect bluetooth on boot. 

forsakenbear
Student
Options

Sine last update when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones, I get a tv prompt to connect the headphones. All I have to do is press ok. 

I’m happy with this. Thanks Samsung